Postdoc in renewable hydrogen
We are seeking a creative and motivated post-doctoral researcher to join our team with the expertise to support the research activities in our projects on renewable hydrogen from bioresources.
The candidate will join the Energy Processes and Emission Reduction (PrEM) group of the Institute of Carbon Science and Technology (INCAR-CSIC), Oviedo (Spain).
· PhD in Chemical engineering, Chemistry or a related discipline with a background in thermochemical conversion processes and/or catalysis.
· Experience with the publication of academic journal papers and reports.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Good level of English (i.e., C1)
· Simulation skills (i.e, Aspen Plus) would be an asset.
· Strong organizational skills and project management.
· Skills in writing bids for research grants.
If you’re interested, send a CV via email to Victoria Gil (email@example.com) by May 1st 2023.
Procedencia Instituto de Ciencia y Tecnología del Carbono